Pages

Thursday 3 March 2011

Bhaji Trousers

This week I’ve been working in Edinburgh. The team Christmas dinner finally took place, delayed from December due to the bad weather. We also exchanged our Secret Santa gifts. My Secret Santa bought me slasher DVD’s: Switchblade Romance, The Baader-Meinhof Complex and Audition. My Secret Santa is also my DVD-pusher – we’re both film nuts and our conversation frequently veers off the subject of budgets and strategy documents into films and TV. I blame him for my addiction to Mad Men and Dexter. 

The Secret Santa and I went for a curry while we were in Edinburgh. Curiously, the next day I was reading Craig Potter’s Twitter page, when I saw he’d been tweeting #currysongs, which gave me quite a chuckle. Girlfriend In A Korma anyone? Or how about Tikka To Ride? Poppadum Preach, Korma Police, Bhaji Trousers, Raita Here Raita Now, Brothers In Naans, It’s Bhuna Hard Day’s Night, Tears On My Pilau. I love it!